The development of routine childhood immunizations against infectious diseases is one of the most important medical accomplishments in the history of mankind. Diseases previously resulting in millions of deaths world wide have, as a result of universal immunizations, been reduced to a scarce few, if not eliminated entirely. Lakeside Pediatrics supports and adheres to the recommended schedule of immunizations as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Lakeside Pediatrics’ Vaccine Policy Statement, Click Here.
- For a simple chart outlining the routine immunization schedule, Click Here.
- CDC immunization schedule, Click Here.
- CDC vaccination sheets, Click Here.
- To develop and print a detailed immunization schedule based on your child’s birth date, Click Here.