Since 1984, we have been providing a wide range of services to meet the needs of your child. Through our use of the most current technologies, we are able to provide continuity of care at the highest levels. These technologies which support our services include electronic health records, in-house laboratory testing, interfaced technologies with your insurance company, interfaced technologies with contracted laboratories and electronic web based interfaces with the local hospital and imaging companies.
While it is true that the care of your child is becoming more technology supported, you will find that our services are still dominated by hands on care. We are one of few local practices that provide our kids personal treatment in the hospital should an illness require that.
Our services include the following:
- Newborn Hospital Care
- Asthma Care
- Preventative Care and Screening
- Evaluation and Treatment of Acute and Chronic Medical Conditions
- Inpatient Hospital Services
- Behavioral Problems
- Academic Problems
- Nutritional Counseling and Therapy
- Coordination of Pediatric Subspecialty Care
- Patient and Parent Education
- Child and Adolescent Health Advocacy in the Community